Latest Photo in my Fotopage

Random photo from my Fotopage

Monday, September 25, 2006

Meeting

Normally when you have a meeting where is the venue? Meeting room, conference room or maybe in your boss room.
Sometimes it makes me thinking of the advertisement in the TV some years ago, where people meeting in stand up.I think that is the most effective way of meeting, save your time and your breath as well. I'm sure people won't ask the trifling question. Why? Because they think it will make the meeting longer and the longer the meeting the weary they are.




Actually I hate long meeting and when people start to show off in front of boss. Actually this kind of people didn't go anywhere, the silent guys always go up, don't believe, believe it! (courtesy of Ripley Believe It or Not)


E.g.
Borak cum unofficial meeting in office (photo below):


King, Shahril and Maznan in their regular meeting at 4:59pm before cabut @ 5:00pm. Note: The office entrance is at the left side of the picture just behind Maznan. See how close they are?



p/s:Sorry guy no other photo to put here, so you got to be a prey this time, insyallah next time it will be somebody else.









This is not a meeting, this photo was taken during my friend Anizal gathering "makan" time.

See all the smiling face, it's not because somebody make a joke, but beacuse of the variety of food they will consume.

p/s: for info I wasn't in the pack.





To my office mate: Sorry guys, for the joke

Cheers and Selamat berpuasa to all muslims.

No comments: