Latest Photo in my Fotopage

Random photo from my Fotopage

Monday, October 02, 2006

Balik Kampung

What kueh is this?Anybody?


This nothing thrill to me, because I did it every single week without a miss yet. Actually "balik kampung " is the most thrilling moment for those who seldom going back to their hometown for holiday.

Last night, when I on my way to the bus station (to come back to KL), suddenly I got a call from my friend Ezuddin, asking me whether I could accompany him to KL. As a friend I , best friend indeed , I don't mind to sacrifice my RM25.40 MARALiner ticket, just for him. Note: You will understand if you have this kind of friend

Usually when the bus start to move and I start to snore. Last night I wasn't allowed to sleep all the way from Dungun to Kuala Lumpur (Gombak), it's 414km overall. 414km not a short distance, what am I doing.

Alhamdulillah, at 0400hrs this morning we arrived Gombak save and sound. After we have our Nasi Kukus Ayam Dara resepi Pak Nik Pasar Selayang, we moved to my "rumah bujang" to get rest.

Again this morning I have to lie (kureng pahala pose aku) to my boss ,saying that I just arrived at 1000am today due to car brokedown. I need some sleep to be productive on the rest of the day...you know Monday..is the most uneffective day of work. Lot of laughter last nite with heavy head, sleepy eyes today.

Cheers

Striker


1 comment:

Farhi Rosley said...

Abeslah kalau boss bacer neh, seb baek boss bkn internet savvy sgt.. hahaha...